Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020- Full Details
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme has been launched on 27 June 2020 by Principal Secretary Rashmi Arun Shami and by Madhya Pradesh Government on a virtual platform to make the future bright in the field of education of the students of the state. Under this scheme, the students of Madhya Pradesh will be provided education at home. This scheme will be started from 6 July 2020. Under this scheme, the school bell will be heard in every house from July 6 and students will be educated at home and a school like environment will be made in the house itself. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility, documents etc. through this article. So read our article till the end.
Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020
Under this scheme, students of class 1 to class 8 of Madhya Pradesh will be provided education at home. In this MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020, students will study, write stories and make notes. Each student learns, develops skills, and gains experience from every opportunity they get. The family of students of the state will also be included in their studies under this scheme. Classes will begin in hourly batches of each hour from 10 am. The school bell will be used before starting the class in the morning, only after that, the class will be started. Under this scheme, the School Education Department of MP is providing time table for students as well as their parents to learn online education.
Objective of Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020
As you know, there is a situation of lock-down in India all over the country due to Coronavirus. All educational institutions are closed due to the lock-down. Due to which the school students are not able to study. For this reason, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has decided to start this scheme to provide education to students. Our house will be provided at home to students from class 1 to class 8 under our school scheme 2020. This scheme is an emotional family initiative. Along with education, students will also get the benefit of other activities like recreation, yoga, and sports. Through this scheme, the future of the students of Madhya Pradesh will be bright.
Benefits of MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the students of Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefit of Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya Scheme 2020 will be given to students from class one to class VIII. Due to the closure of the school, children will now be educated at home.
- From July 6, children will be educated at home through this scheme.
- Students will be provided with a school environment at home.
- Under MP Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya 2020, the class of teachers will start with school bell in the morning.
- Classes will be held from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm This class will be for 1 hour.
- Under this scheme, the school bell would be heard in the students ‘home and the teacher would start the students’ class after the bell.
- There will be study time from Monday to Friday while entertainment activities will be organized on Saturday under Masti Pathshala Scheme.
Class 1 and 2 in the order Monday to Friday and for the time slot as follows : a –
- To access DigiLEP videos sent on mobile phones from 10 am to 11 am
- 11 am to 12 pm to listen to radio school programs
- 12 noon to 1 pm for worksheets and activities
- 4 pm to 5 pm for co-scholastic activities.
- To listen to stories from parents from 7am to 8pm and write it in copies.
- The time slots for classes 3 to 8 will be based on their skillfully advanced workbook.
- On Saturday, students will be engaged in recreational activities under the “Masti Ki Pathshala” scheme, which will be started soon.
- Under this scheme, teachers will also take feedback from students and parents.
Full table for the Hamara Ghar Hamara Vidyalaya schem3e has been provided above of the article. There we have shown all the details of the Scheme and how it works.
Please do share this article with your friends as well as family to let them also know about the scheme. I hope we have provided all the important information regarding the topic.